JPC Group Inc. Affiliations
JPC Group, Inc. maintains memberships and associations with numerous national
and statewide organizations. It is our business to provide our clients
with the latest information concerning labor requirements, new technologies
and job safety standards. Below we have listed our most prominent
affiliations. Click on the desired link to find out more about each
Waste recycling, Landscape Products,
Mulch and more. Supplying products and services for municipalities,
landscape contractors and private home owners.
Contractors of NJ
Statewide association of general and specialty
contractors involved in heavy and highway construction, site development
and utility contracting on public and private projects.
General Contractors of America
Organization of qualified construction
contractors and industry related companies dedicated to skill, integrity,
||Associated Pennsylvania Constructors
The voice of the highway construction industry
since the 1920's.
of Philadelphia Departments including Streets, Water, License and
Inspections, Neighborhood Transformation, Fairmount Park, and Capital
The National Demolition Association represents
more than 1,000 U.S. and Canadian companies that offer standard demolition
services as well as a full range of demolition-related services and
New Jersey Department of Transportation.
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
OSHA's mission is to help ensure safe
and healthful workplaces in America. Since the agency was created
in 1971. Occupational injury and illness rates have declined
40 percent and work related fatalities have been cut in half.
At this same time, U.S. employment has increased from 56 million
workers at 3.5 million worksites to 111 million workers at 7
Utilities and Transportation Contractors
The Association is dedicated to the advancement of the industry, enhancement
of the image of construction companies and promotion of the highest standards
JPC Group Inc. is proud to display some of our most recent clients:
- Delaware River Bridge Authority
- The Parking Spot
- Blue Rock Construction, Inc.
- Neshaminy Construction, Inc.
- CSX Corporation
- South Jersey Transportation Authority
- Camden Iron & Metal, Inc.
- Gloucester County
- A&E Construction
- Fairmount Park Commission
- Philadelphia Industrial Development Corp.
- Thomas P. Carney
- WH Myers
- Skanska, USA Corporation
- New Jersey American Water Company
- Domus General Contractors
- Lor-Mar Mechanical
- Dale Corporation
- Intech Construction
- Daniel J. Keating
- City of Camden
- Keating Building Corporation
- James J. Anderson Corporation
- Westrum Development Corporation
- University of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University
- Temple University
- L.F. Driscoll
- Hunter Roberts
- Bet-Tech Corporation
- Sunoco Inc.
- React Environmental
- School District of Philadelphia
- Beazer Homes
- Bittenbender Construction
- City of Philadelphia Procurement Department
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Hayward Baker
- University of the Sciences
- Cooper's Ferry Development Association
- Philadelphia Regional Port Authority
- St. Joseph 's University
- Philadelphia Water Department
- Philadelphia Streets Department
- P. Agnes Builders
- Oxford Corporation
- South Jersey Port Corporation
- Delaware River Port Authority
- Triton Marine
- PA Department of General Services
- Redevelopment Authority of Philadelphia
- Ernest Bock & Sons
- RM Shoemaker Construction
- J.J. Deluca